D

Deleted member 6492

NASA: masa lodu na Antarktydzie nie maleje, lecz stale rośnie.

https://nt.interia.pl/technauka/new...YyWklRABYflXCcrfkbGa1KeU2_K64am7ptKyGnWELGxoU

Komentarz Korwina:
Otóż wyjaśnienie przyrostu lodu na Antarktydzie jest proste – i piszę o tym od dwudziestu lat. Gdy robi się cieplej, część lodu na np.Grenlandii zamienia się w wodę – ale część wody zamienia się w parę. Dlatego woda niczego nie zalała, nie zalewa i nie zaleje. Natomiast część tej pary trafia nad Antarktydę, gdzie jest -40 °C – i tam się skrapla i zamarza.
Chyba oczywiste?

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Fraans

Dla nich walka z „overpopulation” idzie w parze z walka z Globciem i odwrotnie, stosuja te terminy na przemian.

O samym Globciu:

We have 18 months to save world, Prince Charles warns Commonwealth leaders

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...rince-charles-urges-commonwealth-leaders/amp/

Prince Harry was reportedly barefoot when he stressed the importance of tackling climate change at a mysterious Google summit last night - attended by celebs who arrived on more than 100 private planes.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rince-harry-gives-climate-change-18809860.amp
"nich" w tzn. kogo? Dałeś link o Prince Charles a o przeludnieniu gadał Prince William. Książęta to nie jest monolit.

Mercatores

„nich”? Tzn kim sa owe elity? Przez to słowo mozna rozumiec wiele, ja mowie o tych, ktore regularnie strasza Globciem, koncem Swiata, przeludnieniem itd. Mozna z nimi (kogoz tam nie ma) chociazby wypic szampana i poutyskiwac nad losem Globu na takich spokaniach jak ten na ktorym ksiaze Harry mial ponoc biegac na bosaka.

Brytyjska rodzina krolewska jak najbardziej mowi jednym glosem. Czy to jest glos ich, czy finansiery z londynskigo City to temat na dluzsza dyskusje.

Linkow dalem kilka i jak zaznaczylem sa to pojecia uzywane praktycznie na przemian, a Charles o tym mowil, chociazby tutaj:

Prince of Wales calls for population control in developing world

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...r-population-control-in-developing-world.html

He said more needs to be done because of the “monumental” problems that face the environment as population numbers “rocket” and traditional societies become more consumerist. There needed to be more “honesty” about the fact the “cultural” pressures keep the global birth rate high.

T.M.

antyhumanista, anarchista bez flagi
1 410
4 437
Nie wiem, czy to ma jeszcze jakieś znaczenie w gorącej dyskusji nad klimatem, ale:

Amerykanie nie mają wątpliwości, że każdy z zimowych miesięcy przynosić będzie średnią temperaturę powietrza rzędu 2-3 stopni powyżej normy wieloletniej, co oznaczałoby, że będziemy mieć do czynienia z jedną z najcieplejszym zim w historii meteorologii.

Dotychczas najcieplejsza zima w Polsce wystąpiła dawno temu, na przełomie 1989 i 1990 roku. Druga w kolejności najcieplejsza zima panowała na przełomie 2006 i 2007 roku. Trzecią według kolejności była zima 1988/89, a czwartą zima 2015/16.

Ta nadchodząca miała znaleźć się w pierwszej piątce najcieplejszych, a być może nawet stać się tą absolutnie najcieplejszą. Wiemy, że bardzo wielu z naszych czytelników właśnie takiej zimy by sobie życzyło. Jednak to, jaka ostatecznie będzie zima, nie zależy od nas, a od samej natury.

https://www.twojapogoda.pl/wiadomos...znie-i-mrozno-a-moze-wyjatkowo-cieplo-sprawdz/

Szczerze mnie ciekawi, jak wykres temperatur ułoży się przez najbliższe 20-30 lat. Na razie uprawiam moralny hazard sam ze sobą i zimówek w tym roku nie zakładam.

Redrum

Kolejna odezwa naukowców klimatycznych.

The world’s people face “untold suffering due to the climate crisis” unless there are major transformations to global society, according to a stark warning from more than 11,000 scientists.

“We declare clearly and unequivocally that planet Earth is facing a climate emergency,” it states. “To secure a sustainable future, we must change how we live. [This] entails major transformations in the ways our global society functions and interacts with natural ecosystems.”

There is no time to lose, the scientists say: “The climate crisis has arrived and is accelerating faster than most scientists expected. It is more severe than anticipated, threatening natural ecosystems and the fate of humanity.”

The statement is published in the journal BioScience on the 40th anniversary of the first world climate conference, which was held in Geneva in 1979. The statement was a collaboration of dozens of scientists and endorsed by further 11,000 from 153 nations. The scientists say the urgent changes needed include ending population growth, leaving fossil fuels in the ground, halting forest destruction and slashing meat eating.

upload_2019-11-5_18-57-30.png

Mercatores

Do tego powyzej:

Jakis czas temu, robiac globciowe straszonko uzywano zdjecia wychudzonych (zwlaszcza jeden przypadek) Niedziewiedzi Polarnych:

https://www.thejournal.ie/photos-of-emaciated-polar-bear-2331154-Sep2015/

Smuteczek, wiadomo. W szczerosc tych przekazow, sugerujacych, ze to wina Globcia, nie zamierzam nawet watpic.

Ale...

Canadian Polar Bear Population Thriving Despite Climate Change, Court Documents Claim:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/canad...ate-change-court-documents-claim_3137508.html

Contrary to the popular narrative that the polar bear population is falling as a result of shrinking Arctic sea ice, Inuit groups claim the species is thriving, according to federal affidavits submitted in court.

“Inuit have not noticed a significant decline in the health of the polar bears,” the Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board’s director of wildlife management wrote in court papers, reported Blacklock’s Reporter.

“In fact Nunavik Inuit report that it is rare to see a skinny bear and most bears are observed to be healthy,” the affidavit read.

Inuit groups submitted the documents after Environment Canada called for hunting quotas of the polar bear to be slashed, citing “conservation concerns.”

According to the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, there are around 22,000 to 31,000 polar bears worldwide at present, and the bears are listed as a vulnerable species.

For years, organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) have cited the predicted decline of the polar bear population as an inevitable consequence of global warming. It estimated that global polar bear numbers will fall by 30 percent by 2050.

Similarly, a 2016 study on global polar bear numbers estimated the the global polar bear population could decline by more than 30 percent in as little as 35 years. Researchers looked at the effect of climate change on the Arctic Ocean and calculated the likelihood of the projected population drop as 71 percent. That’s because polar bears stand on Arctic sea ice when hunting for seals.

However, the federal affidavits claim residents in Nunavik, northern Canada, have seen an increase in the polar bear population, and “a particularly notable increase since the 1980s.” Twelve of the world’s polar bear subpopulations are mainly found in the region.

The Nunavik Marine Region Wildlife Board report contains quotes from a hunter saying that polar bears are “not going extinct” and that there is no shortage.

The report read: “Many participants were very concerned about perspectives from outside Nunavik that polar bears are endangered elsewhere.”

“All interviews conducted in the Southern Hudson Bay communities shared the view the population grew somewhat from the 1960s until the 1980s, and that a continued increase has been very noticeable since that time.”

A polar bear monitor, Leo Ikakhik, explained that a viral video of a starving polar bear may not be what it seems.

“I wasn’t totally surprised. These things happen,” he told the CBC. “Mother Nature is going to do part of that. You know, it’s just part of the cycle.”

The emaciated bear captured the attention of millions of people as it rummaged through trash to search for food.

“This is what climate change looks like,” said National Geographic.

Ikakhik has monitored bear activity around Arviat—a town on the western shore of the Hudson Bay—since 2010, and he works with organizations like World Wildlife Fund Canada to prevent the bears from coming near human populations.

“Everybody probably was shocked to see a really skinny bear, but this is not my first time seeing something like this,” he said.

He added to the CBC that it probably isn’t climate change that caused the bear to appear that way.

“I wouldn’t really blame the climate change. It’s just part of the animal, what they go through,” he said.

“Since I’m from the north, I wouldn’t really fall for the video,” he added.

The bear was filmed by National Geographic photojournalist Paul Nicklen for conservation organization SeaLegacy.

“We are not sure that it was because of climate change. It is impossible to tell why he was in this state. Maybe it could have been an injury or a disease, but the point is that it was starving and we want people to know what a starving polar bear looks like, because as we lose the ice in the Arctic polar bears will starve,” SeaLegacy co-founder Cristina Mittermeier also noted.

Ostatnia edycja:

Redrum

A co sie stalo z dziura ozonowa?

Maleje na skutek globalnych działań :)

Naukowcy klimatyczni popełnili zbrodnię na matce Ziemi dawno temu, mówiąc o ostatniej szansie wiele razy i dlatego teraz sporo osób nie traktuje ich apeli poważnie. Bo teraz to już naprawdę?

Naukowcy klimatyczni od dziesiątków lat coraz lepiej poznają klimat, powody jego zmian i dzięki nim odkryliśmy największe zagrożenie dla ludzkości w jej historii.

T.M.

antyhumanista, anarchista bez flagi
1 410
4 437
Naukowcy klimatyczni od dziesiątków lat coraz lepiej poznają klimat, powody jego zmian
Gdyby poznawali coraz gorzej, to nie byliby godni miana naukowców. I ok, tylko kiedy zaczynają tworzyć jakieś apele, to stają się aktywistami, zamiast oddać to Beyonce. Nie ma nic gorszego, niż naukowiec - aktywista, czy to klimatolog, czy ekonomista

Ciek

Miejsce na Twoją reklamę
Członek Załogi
4 850
12 245
największe zagrożenie dla ludzkości w jej historii.
Większe nawet od scenariusza, w którym pijany Saszka wali flaszką wódki w nuklearny przycisk i cały glob zostaje wyjałowiony w kilka godzin? Litości. Ja rozumiem, że ludzie się tym podniecają jak każdym scenariuszem katastroficznym, ale nie popadajmy w histerię. Takie teksty, czy też wykresy podlinkowane wyżej, które się nie zaczynają od zera po to by zmiana wydawała się prawie pionowa, odnoszą moim zdaniem efekt odwrotny od zamierzonego wśród ludzi z nieco większym pomyślunkiem, czyli zazwyczaj tych bardziej decyzyjnych.

Pan Izaak podlinkował niedawno ciekawy filmik o inżynierii planetarnej. Jest więcej opcji niż zegizm:

Mercatores

Jestes pewien, ze to ta sama lista?

Lista zawiera lobbystów, inżynierów oraz popularnych negacjonistów klimatycznych. Czyste bzdury.

Za to lista, ktora ty tutaj przedstawiasz nie zawiera lobbystow, inzynierow oraz globciowych propagandystow, a jedynie odciete od zewnetrznego finansowania, niezalezne, apolityczne, naukowe kompasy moralne.

(A co sie stalo z dziura ozonowa?)Maleje na skutek globalnych działań :)

Wiadomo, kaje Azji i Afryki nie zajmowaly sie niczym innym przez ostatnie 25 lat, tylko globalna walka z dziura ozonowa.

Do góry Bottom