Cytaty

Luizy

2 017
“A member of the human race who is completely incapable of understanding the higher productivity of labor performed under a division of labor based on private property is not properly speaking a person, but falls instead in the same moral category as an animal — of either the harmless sort (to be domesticated and employed as a producer or consumer good, or to be enjoyed as a “free good”) or the wild and dangerous one (to be fought as a pest).”

Eli-minator

zdrajca świętych dogmatów
1 671
Trzeba też pamiętać, że system jest homeostatem. Jest jak wahadło, które trochę odchylone, zaraz wróci do stanu równowagi i wszystko pozostanie takie, jak było. Tak było na przykład z deregulacją zawodów. Uwolniony zawód taksówkarza momentalnie został uregulowany na nowo przez samorządową furtkę. Dlatego my - wolnościowcy, żeby rzeczywiście coś się zmieniło, musimy nie naprawić, a WYKOLEIĆ ten system.

Konrad Berkowicz

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Dziś Timothy Leary, bo dawno go tu na forum nie było.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition - cytat niesłusznie przypisywany Marilyn Monroe
- We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go.
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show.

źródło (i więcej cytatów):
https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/timothy_leary

MaxStirner

2 732
4 693
Polecam zwolennikom samorządu lokalnego i małych państw po secesji ;)
Jeżeli (nie wiem na pewno) regulacja tego zawodu zależy od samorządu lokalnego to na pewno jest to lepsze od regulacji ogólnokrajowej - z tej przyczyny że dostęp wygląda lżej lub trudniej w wielu miejscach - zamiast jednej wysokiej bariery w całeym kraju.

tosiabunio

Grand Master Architect
Członek Załogi
6 980
15 142
We are first and foremost libertarians: we believe in individual (property) rights, and oppose aggression, which means invasion of property rights. We oppose both private crime, and institutionalized aggression. We are anarchists because we are libertarians. We oppose the state because we recognize that the state commits aggression against private property rights. That is why we are sometimes called anarcho-libertarians or similar terms.

Anyone who is a so-called “anarchist” but who does not endorse libertarian property rights is simply not a libertarian. You may oppose the state, and call yourself an anarchist, but if you still oppose libertarian property rights, you are still advocating some form of aggression, either private or institutionalized, which real libertarians oppose.

Stephan Kinsella

tosiabunio

Grand Master Architect
Członek Załogi
6 980
15 142
26168172_1857017730992554_7215052191464658732_n.jpg

Do góry Bottom