Wkurzające newsy z rana

rawpra

2 741
5 407
EU Gives Facebook and Twitter Final Warning

f88b09ad6fe0fa04e789b90bcd533dd3c9cb8d11f60c90439bce5671dc06f5a6.jpg

On top of all that, it is now also in the EU regulator’s crosshairs.

Mariya Gabriel, the EU's top official in charge of the digital economy and society: "The situation is not sustainable: in more than 28% of cases, it takes more than one week for online platforms to take down illegal content."

The EU’s antitrust regulator, Ms. Margrete Vestager, is not someone to be taken lightly.

Just this year, she handed a 14 billion dollar fine to Apple and a 3 billion dollar one to Google. Just yesterday, European truck maker Scania was ordered to pay a 1 billion dollar fine for irregularities.

Any European fine is always based on the turnover of the company being fined, which in Facebook’s case could be quite massive.

https://thegoldwater.com/news/8831-EU-Gives-Facebook-Twitter-Final-Warning

father Tucker

egoista, marzyciel i czciciel chaosu
2 337
6 516

tolep

five miles out
8 555
15 441
Ingestion of >85 mL of the concentrated formulation is likely to cause significant toxicity in adults.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15862083

Ta sama strona, o toksyczności soli:
Salt consumption in most developed countries ranges between 8 to 40 g/day, and modern methods of food processing and preparation deplete the protective potassium.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/357085

Nie ma badań na ludziach (w akapie będą), ale LD50 (lethal dose, dawka po której 50% badanych umiera) umiera dla soli i glifosatu u szczurów wynosi mniej więcej tyle samo czyli 2-3 gramy na kilogram masy ciała.

Significant toxicity to jest na pewno dużo mniej niż LD50. I wszystko się zgadza z tym co napisałem.

libertarianin.tom

akapowy dogmatyk
2 697
7 101
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/americans-horrified-dhs-plan-track-213000360.html

"Starting October 18 the Department of Homeland Security will collect and store "social media handles, aliases, associated identifiable information, and search results" in the permanent files of all immigrants. This will include new immigrants, in addition to permanent residents and naturalized citizens."

Czyli Trump to na 100% jebany faszysta. Ron Paul, Robert Wenzel i Jeffrey Tucker mieli racje.

Claude mOnet

1 033
2 337
W sumie mogła wycenić stratę i się dogadać. Po co wplątywać w to policję.
Ty psychopata jaki, że życie i zdrowie wyceniasz??? Jakby zabił człowieka też mogli by się dogadać, nie? Facet powinien pójść do paki, bo primo nie umie obsługiwać broni, secundo stanowi realne zagrożenie dla otoczenia...

NoahWatson

1 297
3 200

ernestbugaj

kresiarz umysłów
3 037
Ty psychopata jaki, że życie i zdrowie wyceniasz??? Jakby zabił człowieka też mogli by się dogadać, nie? Facet powinien pójść do paki, bo primo nie umie obsługiwać broni, secundo stanowi realne zagrożenie dla otoczenia...
Cóż, do psów i innych zwierząt domowych mam obojętny stosunek, natomiast gdyby facet zastrzelił kobiecie na przykład członka rodziny to na miejscu powinni go zlinczować.

pawlis

Samotny wilk
2 420
10 187
Oczywiście, że celował w psiura. Przez lata w Polsce myśliwi strzelali do psów, bo "pies-kłusownik zagryza sarny". Jak ograniczono im ten przywilej, bo się oburzali i na forach myśliwskich można przeczytać jak to powinno zabijać wredne kundle. I mają spazmy na widok psa bez smyczy (ta choroba też dotyka ekologów).

Ogólnie u polskich myśliwych obcy pies to najgorszy szkodnik, który zagryza biedne sarenki (pomijam to, że ich myśliwskie psy też zagryzają sarny i dziki oraz panuje krzyk, że zwierzyny płowej jest za dużo). I tak było i w tym przypadku, choć pies był w prywatnym lesie należącym do jego właściciela i teoretycznie mógł co mu się żywnie podoba.

A ciekawe ilu myśliwych burzących na tego psa i grzybiarkę popierało LexSzyszko, bo "prawo własności" :p?

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Są wątki o polskiej psiarni, amerykańskiej i inne podobne, ale to tam nie pasuje, bo jest o tureckiej psiarni.
Tak turecki pies i turecki ubek skatowali turystkę z zagranicy za niemoralny ubiór. Kurwa islamizm, kurwa Turcja, kurwa dzicz!

Eli-minator

zdrajca świętych dogmatów
1 671
Są wątki o polskiej psiarni, amerykańskiej i inne podobne, ale to tam nie pasuje, bo jest o tureckiej psiarni.
Tak turecki pies i turecki ubek skatowali turystkę z zagranicy za niemoralny ubiór. Kurwa islamizm, kurwa Turcja, kurwa dzicz!

Ci podludzie budzą obrzydzenie. "Polub", "Fajne", "Lubię to". Jakoś coś nie mogę tego polubić nawet z powyższym (właściwym w końcu) komentarzem, no, nie idzie mi polubienie. Zastępczo dam lajka w wątku "Muza".

----------------------

Edit: Zrobione. A że Stranglers zawsze warto przypomnieć...
https://libertarianizm.net/threads/muza.598/page-177#post-204253

Ostatnia edycja:

Eli-minator

zdrajca świętych dogmatów
1 671
No i chuj z kobietami. To kobiety judzą do - lub wykonują "obrzezanie" dziewczynek. To kobiety, stare dewotki w średniowieczu, znosiły w czynie społecznym chrust na stosy dla heretyków i czarownic. A słyszałeś kiedykolwiek, by jakiś trans miał właśnie TEGO TYPU "zasługi" dla ludzkości?

-----------------

W rzeczywistości nie mam nic przeciwko kobietom, filmik z Turcji mnie wyprowadził z równowagi.

rawpra

2 741
5 407
nie zeby wszystko co robi bylo zle

Disgusting Communist Tranny Assumes Senatorial Seat, Vows to Spread Its Disgusting Perversion

eebc35eaa76d48a5586a17a3a2a93899d9ee78beb37058dad966fa50b2ab6992.jpg

Michelle Suarez became Uruguay's first transgender senator Tuesday, vowing to use her position to expand and protect the rights of transgender people in the South American country.

The 34-year-old lawmaker representing the Communist Party assumed her seat in the upper chamber of congress, where she intends to push a law that would let transgender people change their legal identities without having to get a judge's approval.

It would also mandate that 1 percent of government jobs be reserved for transgender people and establish a pension to compensate transgender people who were persecuted during Uruguay's 1973-1985 military dictatorship.

"Uruguay has evolved, but it's still a discriminatory country," Suarez told the Associated Press.

Previously, as an activist, she helped draft a bill that legalized gay marriage when it became law in 2013.

In an AP interview, Suarez said she was 15 when she acknowledged that she was a woman living in a male body. She added that her parents have always been supportive, but some classmates and teachers discriminated against her growing up.

"It was a tough time," Suarez said. "People who knew me began to harass me."

Nevertheless Suarez finished high school with top grades.

Life became somewhat easier when she moved from her small seaside hometown to the capital, Montevideo. But even there a college professor who specialized in human rights refused to grade her work because of who she was, Suarez said.

Suarez later became the first transgender person to earn a university law degree in the country of 3.3 million people.

In 2009 she began working as an activist for gender rights as a way to cope with her mother's death.

"I had my mother — that's the only difference," she said. "My family didn't kick me out of our house."

The milestone for Uruguay comes amid some other gains for transgender rights in a region where macho attitudes are still prevalent and resistance to LGBTQ issues can often be fierce.

In 2012 neighboring Argentina allowed people to change their legal and physical gender identity without having to undergo judicial, psychiatric and medical procedures. Earlier this year the country appointed its first transgender police chief.

In Chile the center-left government has been pushing an array of measures for gender rights including greater acceptance for transgender people in general and children in particular.

https://archive.fo/AL5RO
http://abcnews.go.com/International...nsgender-senator-assumes-senate-seat-50399625

Do góry Bottom