Zwierzęta

Eli-minator

zdrajca świętych dogmatów
1 671
Liściołaz straszliwy. Jest najjadowitszym płazem. Ten bajecznie kolorowy płaz bez trudu potrafi zabić dorosłego człowieka.

najgrozniejsze_02.jpeg

Taki straszliwy? Jak mamy przeprowadzić odjebkę wraz z potomstwem komuszego ścierwa, jeśli jednej małej żabki będziemy się lękać?

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Bez przesady. Liściołaz straszliwy był straszliwy dla tych co mu nadali tę nazwę. Jak go napotkamy to dostanie w łeb łopatą i zakończy swój żywot. Poza tym on grasuje w Kolumbii, a nie w Polsce. I co więcej, jest on użyteczny, bo jego jad jest używany od lat przez miejscowych do zatruwania strzał.

Non Serviam

2 248
Inwazja kurczątek w Gruzji.

W Marneuli w Gruzji, miejscowości zamieszkałej przez Azerów, kupcy wyrzucili na lokalny śmietnik cały transport jajek, które z powodu wysokiej temperatury transportu nie nadawały się do sprzedaży. Temperatura spowodowała że kurczęta wylęgły się na śmietniku. Mieszkańcy przygarnęli kurczątka do swych gospodarstw, by się nie zmarnowały.
Trochę to dziwne, jak ktoś produkuje takie ilości jajek to raczej koguty zwykle trzyma się z dala od kur.

D

Deleted member 6341

Prehistoryczne zwierzęta.
Autorem podręcznika jest Patrick Aryee - biolog, który po ukończeniu studiów na Uniwersytecie w Bristolu, zdecydował się na karierę w produkcji filmów przyrodniczych.

Gigantyczny wąż, Titanoboa żył około od 58 do 60 milionów lat temu.

3-18.jpg

Skamieliny wskazują, że ta wczesna jaszczurka, Megalina prisca, miała aż siedem metrów długości.

11-15.jpg

Amphimachairodus i Dinocrocuta, miały po 1,3 m wysokości i groźne zęby z potężnymi szczękami.

9-17.jpg

https://designyoutrust.com/2018/06/...estiarum-vocabulum-last-of-the-earths-giants/

pawlis

Samotny wilk
2 420
10 187
Stuck on you! Bizarre moment fox in the MIDDLE of mating ritual drags his partner in circles to fight off randy rival
  • Jealous fox circles the pair in a car park in Hounslow, London, to get them to stop
  • Animals stuck in sexual position known as the copulatory tie, common with foxes
  • But male lover manages to fend challenger off and even gives him a cheeky bite
By CONNOR BOYD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:00 BST, 23 January 2018 | UPDATED: 16:37 BST, 23 January 2018

This is the bizarre moment a male fox in the middle of mating with a vixen had to fend off a jealous love rival who wanted in on the action.

The jealous fox can be seen circling the loved-up pair in a car park while yelping and barking as he tries to put them off and get them to stop.

The two foxes locked together manage to fend off the fox - and the male love rival even gave the noisy fox a cheeky bite.

48804FF700000578-5302827-image-m-22_1516722334108.jpg

The jealous fox can be seen circling the loved-up pair in a car park while yelping and barking as he tries to put them off and get them to stop

The male and female were stuck together facing in different directions as the battle continued around a small car park outside a block of flats in Hounslow, west London, on Sunday.

After foxes have mated they can stay physically attached in a sexual position, known as the copulatory tie, for up to an hour.

For more than two minutes the challenger attempted to break up the couple by running towards the male and circling them.

48804FD900000578-5302827-The_two_foxes_locked_together_manage_to_fend_off_the_fox_and_the-m-35_1516723000816.jpg

The two foxes locked together manage to fend off the fox - and the male love rival even gave the noisy fox a cheeky bite

But the determined male managed to rebuff the advance and see off the chancer, who had a huge bald patch down his left side.

Feroz Farooq, 35, was looking out of his window when he saw the tussle unfolding.

The supply teacher said: 'I initially thought that the male fox was protecting the female.

48804FCF00000578-5302827-image-m-33_1516722870197.jpg

After foxes have mated they can stay physically attached in a sexual position, known as the copulatory tie, for up to an hour

4880500000000578-5302827-image-m-34_1516722932222.jpg

The loud standoff lasted for two minutes before the mating pair broke free and the male foxes chased each other

'I didn't realise they were stuck from from mating. I have a lot of foxes that travel through my garden and see them most days, but never saw something like that.'

Throughout the grudge-match ear-piercing barks can be heard coming from the animals.

The amorous pair finally became separated and the two males chased each other off into a nearby bush.

tomislav

libnet- kowidiańska tuba w twojej piwnicy!
4 777
12 985
Ja pierdzielę, to jest tak ogromny okaz aligatora, że nie mogę dać wiary! To nie jest spreparowany film?

rawpra

2 741
5 407
wiedzieliście że samce pewnego gatunku zwierzaka potrafią wstrzykiwać swoją spermę innemu samcowi swojego gatunku tak więc nie ważne który z nich będzie spółkował i tak ten wstrzykujący będzie miał sukces rozrodczy? jak Was to interesuje to mogę poszukać co to dokładnie był za gatunek, ale to było raczej mało rozwinięte zwierzątko, co najwyżej owad

Do góry Bottom