Zimmerman wolny

D

Deleted member 427

Eric "Brainwash" Holder nie chce oddać Zimmermanowi broni, więc obywatele zrobili zrzutę i uciułali... 12 tysięcy $$$ na nową klamkę dla George'a --> Ohio Group Raises $12K To Buy Zimmerman Guns

An Ohio firearms group has raised more than $12,000 to be spent on guns or a security system for George Zimmerman (...) The $12,150.37 check that the group wrote to Zimmerman is the result of a fundraising effort that was launched because the group believes Zimmerman’s gun rights are being violated by the U.S. Department of Justice.

D

Deleted member 427

tumblr_mqtwtcz_A4x1r21k4vo1_500.jpg

OP
OP
Racibor

Racibor

2 159
Takie absurdalne malowidło stoi we florydzkim stanowym kapitolu:

Dream-Defenders-Trayvon-mural.jpg

TALLAHASSEE - A graphic painting depicting George Zimmerman shooting Trayvon Martin was unveiled at the Florida Capitol rotunda Friday.

The Miami-based artist, Huong, joined protesters, referred to as the Dream Defenders, on their 25th day of camping out at the capital as they urge Florida Gov. Rick Scott to change the Stand Your Ground law.

The painting, “We Are All Trayvon Martin” shows Zimmerman firing a gun at a figure wearing a hoodie, but the painting includes a mirror where Martin's face would be to convey that the shooting could have happened to anyone.

Huong also created a 50 feet long and 8 feet high mural with people who have fought for freedom and equality worldwide.

There are also a lot of blank spaces, encouraging people to write their thoughts about Trayvon Martin and social issues.

The artist wants his painting to start a discussion on the kind government and society people want.

Houng also hopes to display the painting in Washington, D.C.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tin-unveiled-at-florida-capitol#ixzz2bdyfK8G4

Hitch

3 220
4 872
Te głupie cioty nawet nie wiedzą dokładnie jak Zimmerman wygląda. Na malunku jest chudy, kiedy w rzeczywistości jest gruby :)

dataskin

2 059
6 141
Na szczęście w USA sądy są relatywnie niezawisłe i w dupie mają prezydenta, który z udawanym wzruszeniem pitoli że "to mógłby być jego syn".

U nas ten gość poszedłby siedzieć na dożywocie w imię "sprawiedliwości społecznej", po uprzednim skazaniu przez TVN i Wybiórczą, krzyczącą non stop przez miesiąc o faszyście, rasiście i "skrajnym nacjonaliście" (i pewnie jeszcze - kibolu, po tym gdy okazałoby się że był 6 lat temu na meczu piłki nożnej)

Sing

"Argumenty" Obamy w stylu "to mogłem być ja", "tak by wyglądał mój syn" mogą wzruszyć tylko najbardziej patologiczne umysły (których de facto nie brakuje), a on za takie teksty powinien być jebany nawet przez mainstream.

D

Deleted member 427

Od 9:05 najlepsze. Post traumatic slave syndrome :) A serio: do niczego nie da się przyczepić - 100% prawdy.

Till

Mud and Fire
1 070
2 287
Michael Savage o sprawie Zimmermana. Oniemiałem po przesłuchaniu. Gada jak najbardziej nawiedzony, politycznie poprawny, kulturowo marksistowski, zakłamany lewak. Do tej pory udawał neokonserwatystę (nic dziwnego - to żydłak), ale ten materiał pokazuje kim jest naprawdę. Co za kmiot. Najwięksi demokraci i Sharptoni przy nim wysiadają

D

Deleted member 427

Książka Jacka Cashilla "If I Had a Son" - o tym, co odpierdalały media przy okazji sprawy Zimmermana. Notka wydawcy:

"If I Had A Son" tells how for the first time in the history of American jurisprudence, a state government, the US Department of Justice, the White House, the major media, the entertainment industry and the vestiges of the civil rights movement conspired to put an innocent man in prison for the rest of his life.

From the beginning, the major media worked overtime to convict shooter George Zimmerman in the court of public opinion. To promote their grudge against guns and their skewed view of race in America, the media ignored or denied the truth even after the truth had become obvious to those who followed the story closely. In another time and place, the media might have succeeded, but in the age of social media, their carefully crafted narrative has been thoroughly picked apart.

ifihadason.jpg

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
Do góry Bottom