Zabytki architektury

rawpra

2 741
5 407
Abū Ḥamīd bin Abū Bakr Ibrāhīm (c. 1110 – c. 1221; Persian: ابو حامد بن ابوبکر ابراهیم), better known by his pen-names Farīd ud-Dīn (فرید الدین) and Attar of Nishapur, was the great poet and Gnostic of Iran.

The tomb of this famous poet is located 6 km, west of Nishapur, near Imamzadeh Mahrooq and the tomb of Omar Khayyam. This structure is octagonal in shape with a tile worked onion shaped dome.

It has 4 entrances, the northern one is the main entrance. This historical structure has been tastefully adorned with colored (green, yellow and blue) tiles and carvings. The interior site is covered by plaster and has four seats.The Mausoleum is located in a garden covering an area of about 119 sq. m. The grave of the well known painter Kamal-ol-molk is also situated in a part of this garden.

375_a4f60007909d955f6488ec9651264154_860514acd06151e2f66e049ec2cdcae6.jpg

OP
OP
U

ultimate

"Titanic of the Mountains". Opuszczony dworzec kolejowy Canfranc. Hiszpania.

Międzynarodowy dworzec kolejowy zbudowany z żelaza i szkła był częścią większego planu otwarcia granicy między Hiszpanią i Francją, aby umożliwić większy handel międzynarodowy i podróże. Ambitny projekt obejmował dziesiątki mostów i szereg tuneli przewierconych w górach. W 1928 roku hiszpański król Alfonso XIII i francuski prezydent Gaston Doumergue zainaugurowali nowo wybudowaną stację kolejową - drugą co do wielkości w Europie.

Budynek miał 240 metrów długości oraz imponującą liczbę 300 okien i 156 drzwi.Na przestrzeni ostatnich 100 lat przeszło niezwykłą metamorfozę od najwspanialszej stacji na świecie, nazywanej perłą secesji, przez nazistowskie centrum dowodzenia, a następnie zapomnianą ruinę.Wewnątrz budynku znajdował się niegdyś luksusowy hotel, ambulatorium, restauracja i pomieszczenia mieszkalne dla celników. Poza platformą i głównym budynkiem znajdowała się duża składnica lokomotyw, dwie budki dla przeładunku towarów między francuskimi i hiszpańskimi pociągami, różne inne budynki gospodarcze i rozległy układ torów.

Od lat mówi się o renowacji dworca i otwarciu go na nowo wraz z nowoczesnym hotelem. Hiszpański rząd sprzedał stację władzom Aragonii za 310 tys. euro.

Opuszczony-dworzec-kolejowy-Canfranc-2.jpg

7-16.jpg

canfranc_hiszpania_francja_4.jpeg

1200px-Vista_general_de_la_fa%C3%A7ana_de_l%27Estaci%C3%B3_Internacional_de_Canfranc_01.JPG

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/haunting-abandoned-nazi-train-station-11271204
http://www.smartage.pl/opuszczony-miedzynarodowy-dworzec-kolejowy-w-canfranc/

FatBantha

sprzedawca niszowych etosów
Członek Załogi
8 902
25 736
No i co tam, libki? Oczekujecie Europy Tysiąca Lichtensteinów i w ogóle Nowego Średniowiecza? A architektonicznie jesteście do niego przygotowani?

Jettying

A double jettied timber-framed building. The ends of the multiple cantilevered joists supporting the upper floors can easily be seen.

Jettying (jetty, jutty, getee (obsolete) from Old French getee, jette)[1] is a building technique used in medieval timber-frame buildings in which an upper floor projects beyond the dimensions of the floor below. This has the advantage of increasing the available space in the building without obstructing the street. Jettied floors are also termed jetties.[2][3] In the U.S., the most common surviving colonial version of this is the garrison house.[4] Most jetties are external, but some early Medieval houses were built with internal jetties.[5]

Structure

The under-side of jetties in Germany are sometimes decorated and called a windbrett (wind board). This is an example of a jetty supported on brackets.

A jetty is an upper floor that depends on a cantilever system in which a horizontal beam, the jetty bressummer, supports the wall above and projects forward beyond the floor below (a technique also called oversailing).[dubiousdiscuss] The bressummer (or breastsummer) itself rests on the ends of a row of jetty beams or joists which are supported by jetty plates. Jetty joists in their turn were slotted sideways into the diagonal dragon beams at angle of 45° by means of mortise and tenon joints.

The overhanging corner posts are often reinforced by curved jetty brackets.

The origins of jettying is unclear but some reasons put forward for their purpose are:[6]

• To gain space.
  • The structural advantage of the jettied wall counteracting forces in the joists or tying a stone wall together
  • To shelter the lower walls of the house from the weather.
  • To simplify joinery.
  • Uses shorter timbers, a benefit due to timber shortages and difficult handling of long timbers especially in city streets.
  • As a status symbol[7] or "...symbol of wealth and status."[8]
Jetties were popular in the 16th century but banned in Rouen in 1520 relating to air circulation and the plague, and London in 1667 relating to the great fire. They are considered a Gothic style.[citation needed]

Structurally, jetties are of several types:

• Framed on multiple joists.
  • Framed on a few beams.
  • Framed on brackets added to the posts.
  • Hewn jetty also called a false jetty: Framed on projections of the posts rather than on cantilevered beams (or brackets).[9]
Vertical elements

Paul Revere House Boston, MA built 1680. This is framed on a few cantilevered beams.

An example of a hewn jetty in Glattfelden, Switzerland
The vertical elements of jetties can be summarized as:

• the more massive corner posts of the timber frame that support the dragon beam from the floor below and are supported in their turn by the dragon beam for the extended floor above.
  • the less substantial studs of the close studding along the walls above and below the jetty.
Horizontal elements

Jetties in French are called an encorbellement and may be decoratively carved. Prieuré de Saint-Arnoult, France
The horizontal elements of jetties are:

• the jetty breastsummer (or bressummer), the sill on which the projecting wall above rests; the bressummer stretches across the whole width of the jetty wall
  • the dragon-beam which runs diagonally from one corner to another, and supports the corner posts above and is supported in turn by the corner posts below
  • the jetty beams or joists which conform to the greater dimensions of the floor above but rest at right angles on the jetty-plates that conform to the shorter dimensions of the floor below. The jetty beams are morticed at 45° into the sides of the dragon beams. They are the main constituents of the cantilever system and they determine how far the jetty projects
  • the jetty-plates, designed to carry the jetty-beams or joints. The jetty-plate itself is supported by the corner posts of the recessed floor below.
Cantilever
Main article: Cantilever
Jettying was used for timber-framed buildings, but was succeeded by cantilever which are used for the same reason as jettying, to maximise space in buildings. This is often utilised on buildings which are on a narrow plot and space is at a premium.

Forebay
The Pennsylvania barn in the U.S. has a distinctive cantilever called a forebay, not a jetty.[10]

Mediterranean area
The traditional Turkish house is a half-timbered house with a cantilevered or supported overhang called a cumba.

In the North African Maghreb, houses in medieval city Kasbahs often featured jetties. Contemporary examples still survive in the Casbah of Algiers.

The House of Opus Craticum built before AD 79 in Roman Herculaneum has a supported cantilever.

See also

L

lernakow

http://www.amusingplanet.com/2017/11/the-rise-of-vertical-cemeteries.html

Hong Kong. Jedno z najbardziej zaludnionych miast na świecie.Tłok odczuwalny jest również na tamtejszych cmentarzach. Nekropolie usytuowane są ciasno, na wzgórzach. W wielu azjatyckich kulturach istnieje tradycja grzebania zmarłych w wielopiętrowych grobowcach. Przykładem cmentarza wertykalnego jest też Necrópole Ecumęnica w Santos w Brazylii. Obecnie ma 32 piętra i posiada około 40 tysięcy miejsc pochówku.

Cmentarz Pok Fu Lam w Hong Kongu

pokfulam-cemetery-8%25255B2%25255D.jpg

32087476330_0bdc94aa93_b.jpg

vertical-cemetery-12

Necrópole Ecumęnica w Brazylii.

Cmentarz-w-Hongkongu-8.jpg

L

lernakow

http://unusualplaces.org/beautiful-country-house-in-russia/

Malowniczy region, rozciągający się wzdłuż brzegów rzeki Vigi.Wieś Pogorelovo w Rosji.Dzisiaj z wioski niewiele zostało, ale jest tam pałacyk zbudowany w latach 1902-1903 przez miejscowego chłopa Ivana Polyashova, zwanego Poliash. Po rewolucji w1917 r. komuniści zabrali cały sprzęt rolniczy i bydło należące do rodziny Polyashova, pozostawiono im dom.Polyashov zmarł w swoim domu, natomiast jego żona musiała go opuścić zaraz po pogrzebie męża. W latach 70. XX wieku dom kupił artysta z Moskwy. Nikt w nim nie mieszka i nie został odrestaurowany, ale nadal zachwyca.

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-1.jpg

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-7.jpg

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-8.jpg

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-10.jpg

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-13.jpg

Piekny-dom-na-wsi-w-Rosji-2.jpg

Kelsi

1 040
19 839
Kościół Pokoju w Świdnicy.
Byłam:) lubię zwiedzać. Piękne macie zamki na Dolnym Śląsku. Musiałabym mieć duuużo czasu, żeby wszystkie zwiedzić. Ale najbardziej zapadł mi w pamięci położony na skale granitowej obronny Zamek Czocha i legendy z nim związane.

Zamek_Czocha_front_1.jpg

Jest tam studnia, o północy stałam nad nią, wpatrywałam się i słyszałam, tak słyszałam kobiece głosy, ich płacz i wołanie o pomoc:(

3.jpg

Straszne to były czasy. W zamku dochodziło do przemocy w rodzinie.Ówcześni panowie zamku, było ich trzech, jeden z nich to Joachim von Nostitz wrzucili swoje żony do studni. Powodem była zdrada.Joachim von Nostitz gdy wrócił po rocznej nieobecności do domu i dowiedział się, że żona spodziewa się dziecka którego nie jest ojcem wrzucił piękną żonę do studni a dziecko, które urodziła zamurował żywcem w kominku:( Tak, słyszałam płacz dziecka gdy byłam w pobliżu kominka i płacz matki stamtąd, no dochodzący z dna tej studni...

Podczas drugiej wojny światowej w zamku Czocha bywał Werhner von Braun..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

32.jpg

ps.przepraszam za błędy ortograficzne i interpunkcyjne jeśli zrobiłam:(

Zapomniałam, są tam też sale tortur i lochy przerażające:(

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

tosiabunio

Grand Master Architect
Członek Załogi
6 980
15 141
Nie, w podziemiach chyba nie byłem. Dawno tam byłem, ze 10 lat temu, więc nie jestem na bieżąco.

Do góry Bottom