Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy

Mądry tato
Członek Załogi
2 946
ross-ulbricht-linkedin.png

Gie

Libnetarianin
Bardzo przykra wiadomość i duży cios w cały bitcoinowy czarny rynek. Najważniejsze teraz pytanie: jak to się stało?
EDIT Ok, widzę, że już podano trochę info:

Agents attempting to track the Silk Road founder looked back into early promotion of the site, looking at messages posted on drug discussion forums and WordPress blogs by a user named “altoid”. Agents tracked this name to a Gmail address, which they then claim was registered to Ulbricht.

FBI agents then began surveillance of Ulbricht, who they say was living in San Francisco under an assumed name, attempting to match his internet activity with the posting times of Dread Pirate Roberts. Agents also intercepted fake IDs being posted to the address at which Ulbricht was staying.

Ostatnia edycja:

Ciek

Miejsce na Twoją reklamę
Członek Załogi
4 851
12 246
Pampalini wczoraj się zastanawiał jak mógłby spożytkować dla Sprawy (i Kasy) swój talent programisty, a tu proszę, już dzień później w miejscę jednego starego silkroada trzeba zrobić 2-5-10-??? nowych :)

Polacco

Pampalini wczoraj się zastanawiał jak mógłby spożytkować dla Sprawy (i Kasy) swój talent programisty, a tu proszę, już dzień później w miejscę jednego starego silkroada trzeba zrobić 2-5-10-??? nowych :)

Które też niechybnie zostaną zamknięte a ich założyciele aresztowani?
Przecież z zasobami i uprawnieniami państwowych służb wytropienie takich SR jest kwestią czasu.
Już pomijając to że SR można skutecznie sparaliżować uderzając w zwykłych użytkowników.

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
http://bitcoinity.org/markets
Bitcoin spadł o $30 w trzy godziny i leci w dół.
Idzie w górę. Chińscy towarzysze pomogli, kupując BTC jak wściekli. ;)

Wracając do naszego bohatera, to zarzuty postawione przez władze są dostępne tu [pdf]:
http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~nweaver/UlbrichtCriminalComplaint.pdf
i tu:
http://krebsonsecurity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/UlbrichtCriminalComplaint.pdf

Myśli bohatera są w wielu miejscach, w tym na Reddit-cie.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1nlmoa/dpr_wrote_this_about_freedom_in_2010/
Found at: https://www.facebook.com/notes/ross-ulbricht/thoughts-on-freedom/108140845903395
Thoughts on FREEDOM July 5, 2010 at 8:32pm
In light Independence Day, I have been inspired to write down my thoughts on freedom, about a page in length. I hope they will stimulate YOUR thoughts, which I would most enjoy hearing.
What does it mean to be free? This word has been used to describe many things, including feelings, states of being, political and social arrangements, mental states, and physical states. Like something beyond the power of words to describe, freedom exists, but only as it occurs to someone experiencing it. Is it possible for someone locked in a cage to be freer than someone who isn’t? What if they are free from limiting beliefs and can imagine experiences without limits, while the other limits themselves to a prison of dull routines? Can freedom stand up to inter-personal comparisons, or is it a wholly personal experience?
Because of its vague nature, it is useful to make further distinctions. One way to identify freedom is by what one is free from. For example, social freedom could describe freedom from limitations imposed by others. Physical freedom could be freedom from physical restraint either imposed by others or by nature. Personal freedom could describe freedom from beliefs one may have about one’s self, others, and nature that limit what one believes is possible. Always, freedom arises in the absence of limitation. When someone is not limited by others, their physical environment, lack of knowledge or skill, or their own beliefs about what is possible; it is natural for them to expand how they express themselves in the world until the next barrier to their self-expression is reached.
One’s limitations can be difficult to identify because they are not always in plain view, especially the self-imposed ones but also the ones imposed by others and nature. For example, death and taxes are widely agreed upon to be inevitable, but are they? While one may have a choice in how they respond to external limitations, this does not negate their existence. Death and taxes are still real and observable, but inevitable? This is an interpretation. It is an extrapolation from the past in an attempt to predict the future, is not the truth and therefore limits what is possible.
That being said, it is my observation that far too much attention is directed, by people in general, toward limitations that arise out of a lack of skill or knowledge that could be better directed toward eliminating self-imposed limitations and one’s beliefs about seemingly inevitable external limitations. This is understandable because, for limitations in skill or knowledge, the problem, solution, and benefit are easy to see and predict. For example, I know I will have more freedom if I know how to play the piano and that all I need to do is learn to play and practice. However, the solution to and benefit of ridding one’s self of a belief such as “I’m shy” or “telepathy is impossible” are not so apparent. Imagine how rich and fulfilling your life could be, well beyond learning a new skill, if you could let go of the beliefs you have that limit you and live your life to its fullest potential. Imagine what could be accomplished and experienced.
Are you free? Yes and no. Freedom is a relative and unquantifiable thing. The question is, “How can I be freer?” and the answer to that depends on YOU. For me, I could be freer by letting go of beliefs like “life is hard,” “if you want something done right you should do it yourself,” “why try, I’ll probably fail” and so on. I could also be freer by creating and acquiring more resources that allow me to express myself in bigger and broader ways, both physical in form and in the form of relationships.
Let Independence Day be a reminder to us that we live in a most unique time, and are freer, as a generation, than any that has come before us. Let us be thankful for our freedom, and build a world where we, and the generations that follow us, will be freer than any that have come before!

pampalini

krzewiciel słuszności, Rousseaufob
Członek Załogi
3 585
6 850
Pewnie im przypomnieliśmy naszą rozmową. :( Wszedł ktoś z FBI na szauta i dowiedział się, że jest coś takiego jak Silk Road.

Alu

4 629
9 677
Ciekawe kiedy pojawią się następcy. DPR ponoć zarobił na prowizjach ~80 mln dolarów (co prawda wystartował jeszcze jak bitcoiny były względnie tanie).

OP
OP
Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy

Mądry tato
Członek Załogi
2 946
Atlantis nie działa od tygodnia ... są jeszcze BMR, Deepbay, czy Sheep + polski sklep od wyjebkowiczów, każde forum ma dział market etc.
Po taką kasę wielu się schyli.

MaxStirner

2 729
4 693
Cholera doła mam przez to. Nawet Megaupload czy FH mnie tak nie zdołował jak to. Padł symbol i oni też to czują bo wystawiają te debilne obrazki. Swoją drogą zawsze myślałem że to cwaniaki i że mają zdrową paranoje pod względem prywatności. Pewnie nie ja jeden bo pamiętam jak Krzysiu pisał że oni pewnie co chwile zmieniają serwery a tu sie okazuje że facet administrował serwerem z kafejki bez Tora. Szok totalny. Wyobrażam sobie co sie dzieje u sprzedawców i klientów zwłaszcza tych co nie szyfrowali wiadomości. Kompletny dół padaka i kicha.

Ciek

Miejsce na Twoją reklamę
Członek Załogi
4 851
12 246
Gamonie po prostu zapomniały się wypisać z państwa i tyle. :D
No właśnie, mając taką kasę siedzieć u Wielkiego Brata to delikatnie rzecz ujmując naiwność. Mógł sobie wyjechać gdzieś do Ameryki łacińskiej w miejsce, które nie ma z Wielkim Bratem umów o ekstradycji i mieć na to wszystko wyjebane. Szkoda go.

Do góry Bottom