Alkohol jakie trunki lubicie

Hanki

Secessionist
1 525
5 088
Lagavulin 16YO. Podobno pełna dymu i torfu. Nie piłem - kupiłem butelkę i jest na liście do spróbowania.

lagavulin_2.png
Moja ulubiona!

rawpra

2 741
5 407
wczoraj wypiłem kilka szklanek rumu z kolą i lodem i było umiarkowanie fajnie, mimo że miałem ksanaks we krwi więc synergia powinna być a tylko spać mi się zachciało i poszedłem spać koło pierwszej XD jestem w hotelu z all inclusive więc próbowałem różnych trunków alkoholowych włączając te tradycyjne regionalne ale rum z kolą najlepiej mi smakuje, dzisiaj też się go napiję, szkoda nie wpierdalać i nie pić jak już się zapłaciło za all inclusive, kurwa, jebany konsumpcjonizm i hedonizm, takie wakacje to nie dla mnie jednak, ostatni raz to jest
a szampana też piłem wczoraj ale niedobry mocno

nuri

2 168

+1 Fernet z Colą. Tak jak Tosia sugeruje; trzeba spróbować - "love or hate" - nie ma opcji pośrednich. Bardzo ciekawy smak, prawie zupełnie nie znany za argentyńską miedzą. Bardzo mi przypadł do gustu.

Prosty klasyk Brazylijski.

Jednak preferuję wariację na bazie sake - "capisake" - najlepiej w wersji "frutas vermelhas" (truskawki, maliny, porzeczki, żurawina, jagody, goji...).

tosiabunio

Grand Master Architect
Członek Załogi
6 980
15 141
Sporo piłem caipirinha'y, ale od pewnego czasu nie chce mi się jej robić, bo trzeba gnieść, mieszać z tym cukrem itd. Ale w sumie powinna być na mojej liście także. Jak już muszę się zmagać, to wolę popracować nad margaritą.

Ale Fernet z colą na pierwszym miejscu teraz, bo to w sam raz jest zestaw na 2 drinki na wieczór.

FatBantha

sprzedawca niszowych etosów
Członek Załogi
8 902
25 736
Odpowiednio sfermentowany alkohol powinien powodować trzaski na liczniku Geigera.

Chernobyl vodka: First consumer product made in exclusion zone
By Victoria Gill Science correspondent, BBC News
  • 8 August 2019
    _108212544_mediaitem108212543.jpg

"It's the only bottle in existence - I tremble when I pick it up," says Prof Jim Smith, gingerly lifting a bottle of Atomik grain spirit.

The "artisan vodka", made with grain and water from the Chernobyl exclusion zone, is the first consumer product to come from the abandoned area around the damaged nuclear power plant.

The team started the vodka project by growing crops on a farm in the zone.

"Our idea then was [to use that rye grain] to make a spirit," they say.

As well as Prof Smith, who is based at the University of Portsmouth, UK, the team behind the spirit is made up of researchers who have worked in the exclusion zone for many years - studying how the land has recovered since the catastrophic nuclear accident in 1986.

They hope to use profits from selling it to help communities in Ukraine still affected by the economic impact of the disaster.

Is the spirit radioactive?

"This is no more radioactive than any other vodka," says Prof Smith.

"Any chemist will tell you, when you distil something, impurities stay in the waste product.

"So we took rye that was slightly contaminated and water from the Chernobyl aquifer and we distilled it.

"We asked our friends at Southampton University, who have an amazing radio-analytical laboratory, to see if they could find any radioactivity.

"They couldn't find anything - everything was below their limit of detection."

Dr Gennady Laptev, a scientist based at the Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Institute, in Kiev, is also a founding member of the newly created Chernobyl Spirit Company.

Speaking to me during a trip to the exclusion zone, where I was following the team as they carried out their environmental research and crop-growing studies, he explained that the rye grain and the resulting spirit show how some of the land could be used productively.

"We don't have to just abandon the land," he says. "We can use it in diverse ways and we can produce something that will be totally clean from the radioactivity."

Why did scientists specifically make a vodka?
In part, because a clean, distilled product can be made from contaminated grain. But, according to Prof Smith, this project aims to go beyond making booze with a unique selling point. He hopes the sale of the vodka could provide support to communities around the exclusion zone.

In his work in Chernobyl since the 1990s, Prof Smith says he has been struck by how the economic conditions for people in Ukraine have remained stubbornly difficult, while the landscape has slowly recovered.

"There are radiation hotspots [in the exclusion zone] but for the most part contamination is lower than you'd find in other parts of the world with relatively high natural background radiation," he says.

"The problem for most people who live there is they don't have the proper diet, good health services, jobs or investment."

The aim of selling Chernobyl artisan vodka and hopefully making a profit, he says, is to enable the team to distribute most of the money to local communities. The rest will be reinvested in the business, although Prof Smith hopes to provide the team with an income to work on their "social spirit enterprise" part time.

"Because now," Prof Smith adds, "after 30 years, I think the most important thing in the area is actually economic development, not the radioactivity."

What does it taste like?
With the help of the expert team at a cocktail bar in London, I later compare Atomik with a house vodka.

"It's more of a grain spirit than a vodka, so it has much more fruity notes - you can still taste the rye," says Sam Armeye, from Bar Swift, in Soho.

So what cocktail would Sam make from it? "Definitely a classic martini but I'd also mix it with champagne," he says.

With only one bottle produced so far, it will be a while before Atomik martinis are available - but Prof Smith and the team hope to produce 500 bottles this year, selling it initially to the increasing number of tourists who now visit the exclusion zone.

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Kupiłem sobie taki do nalewek i do herbaty. 1litr 80%-towego Tuzemáka wyszedł mnie 71.50zł. Sprawdza się idealnie jako dodatek do herbaty Pu-Erh, z miodem i limonką. Naprawdę pycha.
tuzemak-80.jpg

W sklepie potem zauważyłem też inny miejscowy (cz:Tuzemák - pl:Tu Ziemski - lokalny - miejscowy) rum do grogu o mocy 80%. Kosztował jedynie niecałe 40zł za litr. Nie kupiłem bo nie miałem miejsca w siatkach, tylko zauważyłem coś ciekawego. Po rozcieńczeniu mamy z tego 4 flaszki ½ litra 40% po 10zł. Takiej pozytywnej ceny w Polsce nie ma. Następnym razem kupię sobie ten tani rum do nalewek. Niestety nie mogłem znaleźć zdjęcia tej flaszki w necie, więc wklejam inny "czeski 80% rum do grogu" ciut droższy (~44zł).

grog-80.jpg

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Porada przedsylwestrowa - jak sprawdzić czy nasza ulubiona flaszka nie zawiera metanolu. Ruski alchemik Paweł Szapkin radzi. Wystarczy zapalniczka i łyżka stołowa.
Sputniknews -> Jak sprawdzić jakość alkoholu za pomocą zapalniczki?

Aby sprawdzić jakość wysokoprocentowego alkoholu w warunkach domowych, wystarczy wlać go do łyżki stołowej i podpalić zapalniczką – powiedział w rozmowie z Agencją Wiadomości Miejskich „Moskwa” Paweł Szapkin, kierownik Centrum Rozwoju Narodowej Polityki Alkoholowej.

Niebieski kolor płomienia świadczy o tym, że pali się alkohol etylowy. Jeśli płomień zmieni kolor na zielony, nie należy go pić, bo to alkohol metylowy.

Do góry Bottom