Zapodaj coś ciekawego

Hitch

3 220
4 872
Nie tylko walczą z kłamstwami o piractwie, ale i też z plagą wkurwiających przytulaczy drzew. Columbia, fuck yeah!

tumblr_mi6xfjPDCH1qkvbwso1_500.png

Gość niedzielny

2 123
Jest też pełno apologetycznych stronek, na których obala się tezy zawarte m.in. w tym filmie. Kiedyś się tym trochę interesowałem, ale nie potrafiłem ustalić nic konkretnego. Darowałem sobie poszukiwanie dowodów na istnienie bądź nieistnienie Jezusa, jego boskość/nieboskość.

GAZDA

EL GAZDA
7 687
11 143
In March 1889, a German naval force invaded a village in Samoa, and by doing so destroyed some American property. Three American warships then entered the Apia harbor and prepared to engage three German warships found there. Before guns were fired, a typhoon wrecked both the American and German ships. A compulsory amistice was called because of the lack of warships.
http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/stevenson/robert_louis/s848fh/

hehe ojoj wichura im statki popsuła i nie mieli sie czym napierdalać hehe

The Anglo-Zanzibar War was fought between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate on 27 August 1896. The conflict lasted 38 minutes and is the shortest war in history.

brytyjczycy rozjebali sułtanowi pałac harem i zatopili mu jacht... a potem jeszcze wystawili rachunek za amunicje wystrzeloną hehe

Bornholm was heavily bombarded by Soviet forces in May 1945. German garrison commander Gerhard von Kamptz refused to surrender to the Soviets, as his orders were to surrender to the Western Allies. The Germans sent several telegrams to Copenhagen requesting that at least one British soldier should be transferred to Bornholm, so that the Germans could surrender to the western allied forces instead of the Russians. When von Kamptz failed to provide a written capitulation as demanded by the Soviet commanders, Soviet aircraft relentlessly bombed and destroyed more than 800 civilian houses in Rønne and Nexø and seriously damaged roughly 3,000 more on 7–8 May 1945.

hehe prosili o jednego brytyjskiego żołnierza by sie mu 12000 mogło poddać hehe

Piter1489

libnetoholik
2 072
2 033
Rzeczywiście ciekawe, nic o tym dzisiaj nie słyszałem. Za to pamiętam jaka akacja była z paleniem zniczy dzielnym wojakom Armii Czerwonej :) .

Do góry Bottom