Varg Vikerness (BURZUM) o socjalizmie, Norwegii, wydarzeniach na Utoya

Racibor

2 159
Varg aresztowany przez francuską policję!

Powodem podejrzenie, że może "planować masakrę", a bezpośrednią przyczyną fakt, że jego żona właśnie kupiła 4 sztuki broni(miała pozwolenie!). Jeszcze go powiązali z Breivikiem, choć Varg go akurat potępiał.

(Reuters) - A neo-Nazi linked to Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik was arrested in southwestern France on Tuesday after his wife bought four rifles, raising suspicions he could turn to violence, the Paris prosecutor's office said.

Kristian Vikernes, who is also a convicted murderer from Norway, had in the past received a copy of a manifesto from Breivik, the office and media reports said.

Officers were searching his home for weapons and explosives, a police source told Reuters.

Far-right militant Breivik killed 77 people in a bombing in central Oslo and a shooting spree on a nearby island in July 2011. He was imprisoned for the maximum 21-year term last year.

Breivik sent a copy of a manifesto setting out his ideology to Vikernes, an official at the prosecutor's office said.

"That was at the origin of the investigation ... There were several suspicions that made the services fear he could possibly carry out a violent act," the official said.

The "Norwegian neo-Nazi" had been arrested in Correze, the office told Reuters.

Vikernes' wife had a legal firearms permit when she bought the four rifles, the official said.

On his website, Vikernes discusses Breivik's manifesto, but also criticises him for killing innocent Norwegians.

Breivik's 1,500-page manifesto outlined his planned crusade against Muslims, who he said were taking over Europe and could only be defeated through a violent civil war.

Vikernes, a heavy metal musician and writer known as Varg, was convicted in 1994 of stabbing a man to death in Oslo and burning down several churches.

He was released in 2009 and moved to France with his wife and three children.

(Reporting by Gerard Bon and John Irish in Paris and Balazs Koranyi in Oslo; writing by John Irish; Editing by Andrew Heavens)

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/07/16/france-norway-breivik-idINDEE96F09P20130716

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 703
Ma darmową reklamę. :p Nasi krajowi celebryci muszą w tym celu iść w pedały, czasem dodatkowo drzeć łacha przed kamerą, a celebrytki muszą się w tym celu rozbierać do rosołu, kurwić na potęgę czy wywoływać skandale, a ten ma wszystko za darmo. ;) Dzięki żonie. Taka żona to skarb.

D

Deleted member 427

Ten news to kłamstwo! Varg ma alibi - był w domu i czyścił optykę karabinu:

44321_117901965075755_866705638_n.jpg

Caleb

The Chosen
Już zwolniono ich z aresztu BLABBERMOUTH.NET => VARG VIKERNES And Wife Released From Custody
BURZUM mastermind Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh) and his 25-year-old French wife, Marie Cachet, have been released from custody — just two days after they were arrested on suspicion of planning a "massacre." French prosecutors confirmed to NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation) that Vikernes was freed at 7:00 p.m. Thursday night. The couple were picked up Tuesday morning on their farm near the town of Salon-la-Tour, a commune in the Corrèze department in central France.

Alu

4 629
9 678
Tak wiem, wszyscy się sprzysiężyli przeciw niemu a on jest niewinny... Jeszce zapomniałem dodać: bandytę (na przepustce steroryzował przypadkową rodzinę bronią i ukradł im samochód) i partacza (dał się złapać kilkanaście godzin później) ;P

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 703
Jeszce zapomniałem dodać: bandytę (na przepustce steroryzował przypadkową rodzinę bronią i ukradł im samochód) i partacza (dał się złapać kilkanaście godzin później) ;P
Jeśli tak, to bandyta który w ankapie by już nie żył. Tego fragmentu życiorysu nie znałem.

Natomiast co do zabójstwa, to podtrzymuję swą opinię. Niewinny. Są w narodach napinacze, z którymi w obecnych warunkach inaczej się nie da. Trzeba odjebać i tyle. Czasem taki tak potrafi sprowokować, że odjebka dziada wraz z rodziną i katowanie zasrańca przed zjazdem brechą w ryj, patrząc mu prosto w ślepia, to zdecydowanie za mało. W normalnej sytuacji, gdy każdy ma broń, a państwo się nie wpierdala, napinacze albo chowają się do swych zasranych nor, albo wcześniej czy później giną.

Racibor

2 159
Vikernes opisuje swoje wrażenia z aresztowania: http://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/19/terrorism-in-france-part-i/

Taki miał ekwipunek na chacie:
All in all, throughout our house, they confiscated books, ammo and 5 spare rifle magazines, PCs, USB pens, hard-discs, a 222 Remington CZ 527 bolt-action rifle, a 22 LR CZ 457 bolt-action rifle, a 22 LR Browning lever-action rifle and a side-by-side 12 gauge Bajkal shotgun, an air rifle, two air-soft rifles, hunting knives, survival knives, three crossbows with bolts, a gladius, a seax and two spears.

Racibor

2 159
Jak młody Vikernes strollował norweski urząd pracy:

(...)an encounter I had with the unemployment office in Bergen. Naturally I didn't want a job and pay taxes to that system for anything in the world, and wanted to be absolutely sure that I would not be employed by anyone (yes, not getting a [completely meaningless] "job" was the problem in Soviet Norway), so when asked what kind of job I wanted I said "dictator of Norway". He paused, in no way unveiled that he understood that I was joking and then calmly asked me if I had any other job wishes (you see, he had two blank spaces on his form under "job wishes" to fill out), whereupon I replied; "Naturally I would not turn down an offer for the job as world dictator either". (For some reason I never heard from them again...)

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story15.shtml

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 703
Znów Varg Vikernes ma problemy. Tym razem zarzuca mu się modną w ostatnich czasach ksenofobię, która ma się objawiać nienawiścią rasową i zachwalaniem zbrodni wojennych. Jak kulturowi marksiści się na kogoś zawezmą, to ten nie ma lekko. Te małe popaprane pizdy piździelskie będą kąsać małymi kęskami, drażnić, prowokować i znów kąsać.
IBTimes - UK ➟ Norwegian Neo-Nazi Black Metal Musician Kristian 'Varg' Vikernes on Trial in France
Tak to jest, jak się zostało wyróżnionym przez samego Andersa Breivika, poprzez otrzymanie na maila manifestu. Pizdy piździelskie robią to, bo nienawidzą większych od siebie. One nienawidzą każdego człowieka. Wiedzą, że nigdy nie będą wyróżnione. Wszyscy mają być popaprani jak one.

Ostatnia edycja:

Luizy

2 018
Vargowi pomiędzy promowaniem kultu Matki Gai a mówieniem, że kapitalizm i komunizm to dwie strony tej samej żydowskiej monety zdarzy się nagrać coś dobrego.

Do góry Bottom