FatBantha

sprzedawca niszowych etosów
Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
Klasyczne ujęcie tematu na przykładzie polskiej sceny politycznej:

10293753_359262737582294_6119876703827004880_o.jpg

Jakub Król: lekka dyktatura nie jest szkodliwa społecznie
Harry Hans Sauer: rozbudza postawy obywatelskie.

Ostatnia edycja:
D

Deleted member 4476

Nawet Ludwik Carroll był lewakiem :(?

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

FatBantha

Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
Znalazłem stronę poświęconą trójkątom, trójkom i innym takim. Przykładowym innym fanatykiem trójkątów był Hegel. Także tego, możemy Madlocka uznać za forumowego heglistę...

http://bookofthrees.com/hegel-and-the-trinity/

FatBantha

Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
No, a teraz należałoby dorobić się swoich mistyków, którzy potrafiliby to odwrócić:
Hegelian-Dialectic.jpg

Jakich potrzeba: tezy i antytezy, żeby ich syntezą był akap?

Niespreparowane zagrożenie ze strony państwa → (Dzień, Tydzień, Miesiąc) Rok Sznura → Akap

Zamiast heglowskiej statolatrii wsadzić naszą agoralatrię - głównym przejawem samopoznającego się Ducha uczynić kapitał, którego przepływy ożywiają produkty, usługi oraz firmy i gotowe. Heglizm przejęty, bo infoanarchizm, dziffko!

Dla ru-ru-rurkowca nikt nie jest bohaterem… nie dlatego by ten nie był bohaterem, lecz dlatego, iż tamten jest ru-ru-rurkowcem.

Georgusz Korwilhelm-Hekkel​

Ostatnia edycja:

jkruk2

A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
2 386
@FB problemem nie jest to jakiej tezy i antytezy potrzeba, tylko to że później synteza staje się tezą w następnym kroku...bełkot

FatBantha

Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
Świat po prostu nie stoi w miejscu i nie wyczerpuje się na jednym przekształceniu. Stany wcześniejsze stanowią gnojówkę dla dalszej fermentacji w jakimś kierunku. W tym akurat nie ma niczego bełkotliwego, to jest co najwyżej truizm.

FatBantha

Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
Hegel to był heglujący lewak i mistyk.
Ja wyznaję to:
everything.png
Hegel był Wielkim Mistrzem Trójkąta, a Ty dopiero jesteś aspirującym padawanem. Mógłbyś stworzyć System Madlocka, który byłby Meta-Trójkątem zawierającym w sobie w odpowiednich relacjach wszystkie inne trójkąty, jakie do tej pory udało Ci się stworzyć. Do końca życia mógłbyś go uzupełniać o kolejne trójkąty w następnych dziedzinach doświadczenia. Może doczekałbyś następcy, uzupełniającego dalej kolejne trójkąty, aż powstałby Fraktalny Trójkąt tak skomplikowany i informacyjnie pojemny, że nikomu nie chciałoby się z nim zapoznawać.

D

Deleted member 4476

Jeff Wrobel ukradł trójkąt Madlocka (chyba nawet zanim Madlock go wymyślił)

x_c2b7ed7f.jpg

For simplicity's sake the chart should show the Left on the left and the Right on the right. Libertarianism should be placed at the highest point in the chart, to create a favorable impression.
The biggest advantage that this new chart has over the Nolan chart is that it does not give people the mistaken idea that freedoms are classifiable. After visiting a Nolan chart booth, many people walk away with the idea that Republicans and Democrats are champions of one or another type of freedom.

The new chart shows that both parties in their current form are enemies of individual freedom.

Many people think that libertarians are a wing of the Republicans. Nolan's chart gives credence to that notion by showing libertarians in agreement with Republicans on economic issues. The chart presented here does not result in that impression.

The new chart, and its associated questions, can also deal better with the issue of gun rights than Nolan's does. This is a personal freedom that is generally supported by the Right, not the Left, even though the relationship should be opposite, according to Nolan's concept. When viewed as a traditional value, as the new chart would enable people to view it, the right to own a gun is properly placed in the realm of the Right.

Like the Nolan chart, the new one has an ill-defined middle, but this is less of a drawback for the new chart. When the axis of individual autonomy is emphasized, as in the new chart, it is not so much of a problem for people to be colocated.

The chart makes the vital point that Right and Left can coexist more peacefully the further up the vertical axis they move. In contrast, the vertical axis is missing, or at least very poorly defined, in Nolan's chart.

The new chart has an advantage over both the Pournelle and Nolan charts in showing the distances between various political ideologies more accurately. Libertarians are shown near the anarchists, and communists and Nazis are widely separated.

Lastly, the new chart avoids labels that are potentially confusing or offensive. A chart needs to make the most use of the brief moment when a responder is interested in the topic.
Taking time to explain rationalism or the subtleties of totalitarianism versus authoritarianism is time not spent explaining libertarianism.

The Nolan chart has gone a long way in educating the public. But its shortcomings have prevented a clearer understanding of liberty in general. It teaches that the Left and the Right are both defenders of some type of liberty. The new chart refutes that myth; it shows that both are pro-state and anti-freedom. Whereas the Nolan chart shows libertarianism as just one of many legitimate political ideologies, the new chart redefines the political landscape, identifying libertarians as the only champions of freedom. People who are passionate about promoting liberty - true, unclassified liberty - should consider switching to the chart presented here.
https://vk.com/page-6323561_27539707
http://wrobels.org/chart/

Niewiele się różnią, ale nadal wolę ten Madlocka, ma bardzo trafnie opisane osie – "poglądy władzy" i "wolność ekonomiczno-obyczajowa" (z zaznaczeniem na "wpływ władzy") gdyby ktoś próbował je w jakiś sposób rozdzielić (o to chodziło autorowi, ale Madlock znacznie lepiej to ujął).

Do góry Bottom