International Alliance of Libertarian Parties, Bornemouth, 6-9 marca, razem z Freedom Festival

muspel

Wklejam tu wiadomość krążącą po liderach różnych europejskich Partii Libertariańskich. Chcieliby zebrać jak najwięcej partyjnych i niepartyjnych libów i zawiązać sojusz. Wszyscy jesteście zaproszeni, Toine Manders, były szef holenderskiej LP, pisał do polskich fejsbukowych libów, bo go poprosiłam - ale nie wiem, jak to się skończyło (PS nie jestem pewna, czy nie jest to pułapka w rodzaju "zbierzmy najwięcej libów w jednym miejscu" :p). To chyba pierwsza inicjatywa dot. współpracy międzynarodowej.

Na mailu mam to - może dobrze, żeby ktoś się temu przyjrzał. Chcecie, to jedźcie, Freedom Festival brzmi dobrze, będą tam sprawdzeni ludzie, Toine będzie nawet prosił o zwolnienie z zakazu opuszczania kraju na tę okazję:

Dear fellow libertarians,

I would like bring the following messages to your attention:

It's time to make the promise of an International Alliance of Libertarian Parties a reality. Mark your calendar - March 6-9, 2015, in Bournemouth, England.

Guy Montrose has offered to organize and host a meeting of the political leaders of the many libertarian parties. This weekend was chosen because it's the same dates and location as the annual Freedom Festival. Guy will post the url separately.
Separately, I will be working with whichever of you wishes to help me in writing the draft charter of the IALP. If you want to help, please email me at liber8or@austin.rr.com. It is my wish that we have a near complete charter by this meeting, so that we can formally launch the organization.

We would like as many leaders as possible to attend. Can you please let us know how many of you will be able to make it. We need to arrange for sufficient meeting space. If others would like to be there electronically, let us know, and we can make those arrangements too.
Attendance is not limited to a single representative from each party - bring as many people as you want.
While formally approving and creating the organization is the highest priority, I hope we will spend most of our time getting to know each other, seeking ways to collaborate, and to develop goals for the organization.

Please feel free to ask any questions, or offer any feedback.

Geoffrey Neale

Official Announcement

I am pleased to announce that former chairs and official representatives of Libertarian Party USA Geoff Neale and Mark Hinkle, have confirmed and booked flights to attend the signing and formation of International Alliance of Libertarian Parties at Freedom Fest Bournemouth this March. I can also confirm that following my visit and speech in Madrid on 20th December. The Spanish Party leader, his wife and several other delegates will be attending the IALP event. We have had confirmation that several other LP's wish to join us and sign the declaration and formation of IALP. LPUK are proud to be the hosts and founding members of this event and organisation. Guy Montrose - Chair LPUK

Guy Montrose

Can those LP's interested in attending please message Hilary Hackleman directly. Those unable to attend in person but whom wish to sign up to IALP pleas also let Hilary know. We are currently looking into conference facilities to enable people to participate via Skype and web link.

I hope to meet you there!

Kind regards,

Toine Manders
Political Leader
Libertarian Party of The Netherlands

T

Tralalala

Ciekawa sprawa, tylko jak u nich z koszernością. Na czym by miała polegać współpraca. I co na to wszystko PL?
Będą rozmowy o krasnalach, zwłokach?

FatBantha

sprzedawca niszowych etosów
Członek Załogi
8 902
25 737
(PS nie jestem pewna, czy nie jest to pułapka w rodzaju "zbierzmy najwięcej libów w jednym miejscu" :p). To chyba pierwsza inicjatywa dot. współpracy międzynarodowej.
No właśnie. Spiseg. Zrobią jakiś Smoleńsk, sztuczną mgłę, hel rozpuszczą i przywalą z perszinga.

OP
OP
muspel

muspel

Napisałam do TM pytanie o to, co konkretnie rozumie przez współpracę, ale on potrafi długo nie odpisywać.
Z tego, co zauwazyłam, Anglicy i Holendrzy się tym Bornemouth bardzo ekscytują.

MaxStirner

2 732
4 694
Pomysłem chyba steruje właśnie Geoff Neale, jeden z szefów Amerykańskiej Partii, co ma na myśli - jak sądzę, coś w rodzaju ogólnoświatowego forum dyskusyjnego, żadna relacja wiążąca, bardziej wymiana doświadczeń. I też organizacja sponsorów, to właśnie mogło by być naprawde ciekawe. Z koszernością na taką skalę też byłyby kłopoty - nie wiadomo czy u nas np KORWIN lub któryś z jego klonów by śie nadawał. Strona chwilowo leży z powodów technicznych, szukałem w sieci materiałów z tego spotkania, to chyba to (nie mam pewności 100%). W każdym razie będę się przyglądał im.

Do góry Bottom