Czy zgadzacie się z rothbardiańską krytyką agoryzmu?

D

Deleted member 6564

Rothbard pisał:

"First, there is a fatal flaw which not only vitiates Konkin's agoric strategy but also permits him to evade the whole problem of organization (see below). This is Konkin's astonishing view that working for wages is somehow nonmarket or antilibertarian, and would disappear in a free society. Konkin claims to be an Austrian free-market economist, and how he can say that a voluntary sale of one's labor for money is somehow illegitimate or unlibertarian passeth understanding. Furthermore, it is simply absurd for him to think that, in the free market of the future, wage labor will disappear. Independent contracting, as lovable as some might see it, is simply grossly uneconomic for manufacturing activity. The transaction costs would be far too high. It is absurd, for example, to think of automobile manufacturing conducted by self-employed, independent contractors.

Furthermore, Konkin is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that the emergence of wage labor was an enormous boon for many thousands of poor workers and saved them from starvation. If there is no wage labor — as there was not in most production before the Industrial Revolution — then each worker must have enough money to purchase his own capital and tools. One of the great things about the emergence of the factory system and wage labor is that poor workers did not have to purchase their own capital equipment; this could be left to the capitalists.
[...]
Note that black markets are concentrated either in service industries or in commodities which are both valuable and easily concealed: jewels, gold, drugs, candy bars, stockings, etc. This is all well and good, but it still does not solve the problem: who will make automobiles, steel, cement, etc. How would they fare in the black market? The answer is that they don't fare at all, just as they don't fare in the independent contracting agora."

Ja się z tym zgadzam, a Wy?
Tu jest cały tekst: https://mises.org/library/konkin-libertarian-strategy

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
D

Deleted member 6905

Z mojego punktu widzenia to nie jest kwestia zgody czy niezgody na to co napisał Rothbard. W ogóle jeśli się zsumuje wypowiedzi Rothbarda o agoryzmie i Konkinie to trudno mówić o jakieś specjalnej krytyce całości. Konkin i ten dość skromny ruch, który zapoczątkował był przecież "ortodoksyjnie" rothbardiański.
Problem leży w czym innym. Agoryzm może i jest ruchem rewolucyjnym, ale jego strategią jest niejako transformowanie społeczeństwa od środka, a nie czekanie na jakiś przełom lub inne wydarzenie. Dlatego Konkin podkreślał ważność szarej i czarnej strefy rynku, bo to osłabia państwo, tworzy więzi między podmiotami działającymi na tych rynkach, które są poza kontrolą państwa. Rodzi się pewna solidarność.

W sumie Rothbard całkiem sensownie pisze, że czarny rynek nie wytworzy (a co najwyżej dostarczy) pewnych dóbr. No i też należałoby rozdzielić szarą strefę od czarnej.
Bo co do szarej.
Trudno jest nawet wyobrazić sobie działająca w 100% w szarej strefie fabrykę... mebli chociażby. Co nie znaczy, że takie przedsiębiorstwo nie może przynajmniej części swojej produkcji rozprowadzić poza kontrolą państwa, z pominięciem podatków, bo to się da zrobić (i nikt mi nie powie, że w Polsce się to nie dzieje :) ).

Hanki

Secessionist
1 525
5 088
Rothbard pisał:

"First, there is a fatal flaw which not only vitiates Konkin's agoric strategy but also permits him to evade the whole problem of organization (see below). This is Konkin's astonishing view that working for wages is somehow nonmarket or antilibertarian, and would disappear in a free society. Konkin claims to be an Austrian free-market economist, and how he can say that a voluntary sale of one's labor for money is somehow illegitimate or unlibertarian passeth understanding. Furthermore, it is simply absurd for him to think that, in the free market of the future, wage labor will disappear. Independent contracting, as lovable as some might see it, is simply grossly uneconomic for manufacturing activity. The transaction costs would be far too high. It is absurd, for example, to think of automobile manufacturing conducted by self-employed, independent contractors.

Furthermore, Konkin is clearly unfamiliar with the fact that the emergence of wage labor was an enormous boon for many thousands of poor workers and saved them from starvation. If there is no wage labor — as there was not in most production before the Industrial Revolution — then each worker must have enough money to purchase his own capital and tools. One of the great things about the emergence of the factory system and wage labor is that poor workers did not have to purchase their own capital equipment; this could be left to the capitalists.
[...]
Note that black markets are concentrated either in service industries or in commodities which are both valuable and easily concealed: jewels, gold, drugs, candy bars, stockings, etc. This is all well and good, but it still does not solve the problem: who will make automobiles, steel, cement, etc. How would they fare in the black market? The answer is that they don't fare at all, just as they don't fare in the independent contracting agora."

Ja się z tym zgadzam, a Wy?
Tu jest cały tekst: https://mises.org/library/konkin-libertarian-strategy

Można to też przeczytać po polsku i w dodatku z repliką Konkina:

www.mnl.slib.pl

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 703
Bo co do szarej.
Trudno jest nawet wyobrazić sobie działająca w 100% w szarej strefie fabrykę... mebli chociażby.
Dużą fabrykę trudno, ale tysiąc małych rodzinnych warsztatów, które wytwarzają meble na zamówienie - TAK! I co więcej, roczna cena sprzedaży ich produkcji, może być większa od tej fabryki.
Wystarczy popatrzeć na sukcesy policji i służb przy zwalczaniu fabryczek papierosów i amfetaminy. Jak wielka organizacja produkcji tam była. Zwijają po ponad dziesięć osób. Da się.

D

Deleted member 6905

W pełni się zgadzam. Co więcej :) nie tylko drugs w sensie narkotyków można robić domowo. Okazuje się, że nawet lekarstwa można produkować domowymi sposobami, open source, i nie mówimy wcale o ziołowych nalewkach

Przepraszam was za jedno ze źródeł - Vice - ale nie chodzi o nie, lecz o treść:

Do góry Bottom