Business partner wanted / Geschaeftspartner gesucht.

A

Anonymous

Business partner wanted

* must be reliable and trustworthy
* libertarian preferred.
* student preferred, must have entrepreneurial spirit
* must speak English or German
* must live in Poland, big city.
* city near Germany may be a plus
* no capital investment required

This is neither a scam nor a get rich scheme. No money required, no "send/receive"-money services. At this stage I am only interested in finding a suitable person. It may take month to pull this off. You would have to start part-time, hence perfect for a student.
If interested please email me what interests you, what you do and where you live.

Geschaeftspartner gesucht.

* muss zuverlaessig und vertrauenswuerdig sein
* Libertaere bevorzugt
* Studenten bevorzugt, muss Unternehmergeist haben
* muss Englisch oder Deutsch sprechen
* muss in Polen in einer groesseren Stadt wohnen
* geographische Naehe zu Deutschland waere ein Plus
* kein Eigenkapital notwendig

Es handelt sich hier weder um Betrug, noch um ein Pyramidenspiel, noch um "Gelder senden/empfangen-services". Zum derzeitigen Zeitpunkt bin ich nur daran interessiert einen geeigneten Partner zu finden. Falls wir das durchziehen koennen wird es noch einige Monate bis zum Start dauern. Am Anfang wuerde es sich um sehr geringe Arbeitszeiten handeln, deshalb waere mir ein Student am liebsten.
Bei Interesse bitte emailen was Dich interessiert, was Du derzeit machst und wo Du wohnst.

Kontakt:
Email: lib.40.yooy@spamgourmet.com

kr2y510

konfederata targowicki
12 770
24 700
Masz pewnie na myśli ten wiersz o Wadzie, tej co załatwiła kosą Grażynę i wrzuciła jej ciało do Wisły, bo poszło o to która ma Niemcowi obciągnąć druta bez gumy i z łyknięciem za 20 ojro, a Grażyna tak zdrowo ciągała Niemcowi, że mu kalesony w dupę wlazły a na Wandę to nie miał już sił by stanąć. Tak?
:)

A

Antoni Wiech

Ogłoszenia w których nie ma napisane o jaką robotę chodzi są z dupy.

GAZDA

EL GAZDA
7 687
11 143
w dodatku to my mamy napisac co nas interesuje... :/
ale i tak napisze i sie spytam o co chodzi, ino jakies nowego adresa mailowego se musze wystrugac...

kozak

ojejku, czepiacie się - pewnie chodzi o jakieś lewe interesy - a wy się dziwicie, że nie napisał dokładnie o co chodzi :) To nie jest oferta gotowej roboty, tylko poszukiwanie kontaktów.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Guys, why do answer in Polish? I had to use google translate to get what you are saying.

@Mescalito
If you still have problems with the Germans then a nationalistic discussion board may be better suited then a libertarian one. Guess what, there was a reason why I posted it here and not in Craigslist or somewhere else.
And by the way, I was not looking for somebody to work for me but for a business _partner_. Brush up your English!

@kr2y510
If google translated the text right then you are an idiot.

@Antoni Wiech
This is correct. But in this case I can not disclose it at this stage. All I can say is that it builds on future economic expectations and developments with a libertarian touch. Why not turn the state and other fuck ups to your advantage? Easy money? No, but IMHO still a way to make money and build a long term business without the risk of sinking a tremendous amount of money.

@GAZDA
Yes, I thought it would be a good idea to ask a possible business _partner_ that will hold a part of the business about his interests. Since I am a libertarian and was suspecting to find other libertarians here.

@Kozak
Google can not translate your post to anything meaningful.

But thanks for answering. Based on my US experiences I thought libertarians come with entrepreneurial spirit. I guess I was wrong and I am sorry that I disturbed you in your anti-state discussions.

Good luck!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Guys, why do answer in Polish? I had to use google translate to get what you are saying.

@Mescalito
If you still have problems with the Germans then a nationalistic discussion board may be better suited then a libertarian one. Guess what, there was a reason why I posted it here and not in Craigslist or somewhere else.
And by the way, I was not looking for somebody to work for me but for a business _partner_. Brush up your English!

@kr2y510
If google translated the text right then you are an idiot.

@Antoni Wiech
This is correct. But in this case I can not disclose it at this stage. All I can say is that it builds on future economic expectations and developments with a libertarian touch. Why not turn the state and other fuck ups to your advantage? Easy money? No, but IMHO still a way to make money and build a long term business without the risk of sinking a tremendous amount of money.

@GAZDA
Yes, I thought it would be a good idea to ask a possible business _partner_ that will hold a part of the business about his interests. Since I am a libertarian and was suspecting to find other libertarians here.

@Kozak
Google can not translate your post to anything meaningful.

But thanks for answering. Based on my US experiences I thought libertarians come with entrepreneurial spirit. I guess I was wrong and I am sorry that I disturbed you in your anti-state discussions.

Good luck!

GAZDA

EL GAZDA
7 687
11 143
@ yoyo
1. don't use google for translations, especially from polish, the results really suck...
2. read the pm i wrote you...

1. mit google uebersetzte texte ergeben meistens keinen sinn, besonders bei polnisch kommt nur scheisse bei raus...
2. lies die nachricht die ich dir geschrieben habe...

Lahon

Facet powinien powiedzieć chociaż ogólnie o co chodzi żeby nie marnować swojego i innych czasu. Mógłby napisać "branża chemiczna" i wtedy wiadomo że chodzi o narkotyki. Albo "drukowanie ulotek" wtedy wiadomo że chodzi o fałszowanie pieniędzy. Albo "sprzątanie zagranicą" i wiemy że mówimy o morderstwach na zlecenie poza krajem :)

Mescalito

MRT napisał:
padłem na cyce :D :D :D

Ciekawe jak sobie google translate z tymi cycami poradzi.

yoyo napisał:
@Mescalito

My English is quite fine, but your sense of humour is definitely not. Since you proved to fit the German stereotype perfectly, further discussion is pointless.

Do góry Bottom