Bill Gates już oficjalnie członkiem lobby rozbrojeniowego

pikol

Od humanitarystów nie biorę.
1 004
1 635
Własnie przelał okrągły $1.000.000 na lobbing w stanie Waszyngton w sprawie rozszerzenia systemu sprawdzania niekaralności nabywców:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/26/the-nra-pissed-off-the-wrong-nerd-genius.html

Bloomberg, Soros, Gates, Paul Allen. Wraz z postępem walki o liberalizację gun laws, liczba oligarchów będących przeciw powiększa się.
On od zawsze lobbował za słynnym "modelem skandynawskim" w gospodarce, a teraz to.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 427

Ta walka jest nierówna:
gun_control_lobby.jpg

Mission

Bill i tak już całkowicie stracił mój szacunek po tym, gdy powiedział że Edward Snowden nie jest dla niego bohaterem:

Thanks to Edward Snowden, who has leaked tens of thousands of NSA documents, we are. Do you consider him a hero or a traitor? I think he broke the law, so I certainly wouldn't characterize him as a hero. If he wanted to raise the issues and stay in the country and engage in civil disobedience or something of that kind, or if he had been careful in terms of what he had released, then it would fit more of the model of "OK, I'm really trying to improve things." You won't find much admiration from me.

Do góry Bottom